HOTYHOST ⭐ WEB HOSTING ⭐ VIRTUAL SERVER ⭐DEDICATED SERVER 🔥 DDOS PROTECTION 🔥

At HotyHost, we pride ourselves on providing top-quality web hosting solutions to our customers. Whether you're looking for a shared hosting plan, a VPS, or a dedicated server, we have the right solution for you.

One of our key strengths is our focus on security. We know that protecting your website and your data is of the utmost importance, and we take that responsibility very seriously. That's why all of our hosting plans come with a powerful firewall that's specifically designed to fend off DDoS attacks.

But security isn't the only thing we're passionate about. We also believe in providing our customers with a fast, reliable, and easy-to-use hosting experience. That's why we've invested in state-of-the-art hardware and software, and why we offer 24/7 support from our friendly and knowledgeable team of experts.

So if you're looking for a hosting provider that can deliver top-notch security, performance, and support, look no further than HotyHost. We're here to help you succeed online, and we're committed to providing you with the best possible hosting experience.

Use the coupon HUGAMES for 5% discount on web hosting, VPS and dedicated servers.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  1. I don't see the available operating systems, nor that I can use my own iso.
  2. The prices are 2-3 times higher then other bigger companies who claims the same as you "we are the best and most secure hosting".
  3. Why would any hungarian use a portuguese hosting instead of a hungarian or bigger (and cheaper) international?
  4. The site/hosting is not GDPR compliant for several reasons, it is a big red flag for me, more than sus. Also it is a a few week old, check: 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

kekw-dow.gif

• Like 9
  • 1 month later...

The absence of GDPR is the bi

Hidden Content

gest issue for me. Are there any plans to make GDPR compliant? Users always want to feel secure about their data while visiting any site. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Issami said:

The absence of GDPR is the bi

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

gest issue for me. Are there any plans to make GDPR compliant? Users always want to feel secure about their data while visiting any site. 

The site does not even functioning as of now. Just look for another (legal) hosting. Here is one for example. 

Hidden Content

(You can't choose FreeBSD at order but you can reinstall it with FreeBSD.. 😄 So order with anything and when you get it click reinstall.)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2